My Photo
California, United States
I was saved, regenerated, and justified by God on September 9th, 2007, and my sanctification has continued ever since. I've been an aspiring writer for fourteen years, and I aim to write material that glorifies God, and proclaims the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, who came to Earth for the explicit purpose of dying on the cross for the sins of all who would believe.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

From the desert sands, we arise again.

Have you ever been going through something, and having a difficult time getting through it? Sure, we all have. Have you ever been in that period, and had somebody tell you about their problems? Probably. Have you ever given them advice, and then realized that you really should be following your own advice?

That pretty much just happened to me.

So, the blog has been dead for two months, I haven't touched Arden's Blessing in a month and a half, and my Bible reading is in a similar state. Hence the picture. Part of the problem has been my usual lack of discipline. Part of it has been the onslaught of summer, and the heat therein that makes me even lazier than usual. And the third part... well...

Anyway, I told myself back on May 31st that June was going to be different, so here I am on June 28th. It's not funny.

This post isn't really substantial, I know. I'm writing this at 3:30 in the morning, after all. It's mostly to let you guys know that

A: God is good.
B: I'm alive.
C: I'm back on the blog again.
D: I have a long-overdue book review that needs to get written and posted ASAP.
E: God is good.

1 comment:

GeminiSaint said...

Have you considered the possibility that perhaps you may not be enjoying this? People tend to be lazy toward things they don't enjoy doing, which is actually understandable. Remember what happened with RPing: you stopped doing it when you realized you were no longer enjoying it. Just food for thought.

Post a Comment